Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brewing and Moving

Hi Everyone! It has been a very interesting week, for good and not so good. I'm going to stick to the positives for right now though. On Tuesday David and I started our first batch of beer, and everything is looking great. David did a great job of documenting it on his blog and the link is here.
Last night I moved into our apartment in Jerusalem and everything looks great. I knew I was giong to have to go shopping for some stuff, and I will be getting that done today. I'm going to be spending the next few days getting settled, and finishing up my assignments for Pardes. Shabbat will hopefully be peaceful, and it'll be welcomed. Time to go shopping, hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you for posting the positives! Just keep thinking that way.

Love you
Rachel